- Administrative Experience
- Adminstrative Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Administrat
- Project Administration
A Project Administrator, or Project Manager Assistant, works alongside the Project Manager to plan and execute projects for a company. Their duties include identifying clients’ or stakeholders’ project needs and goals, creating a detailed plan to successfully complete a project and organizing and storing project reports and documents.
We are always in need of Project Administrators. This position will consistently remain open due to this on-going requirement. Applicants are encouraged to use this application form to submit your details onto Hanani's systems and as soon as an applicable position becomes available; our Recruitment team will contact you for an interview.
The short-listing process will be done as we receive your submission. Should additional information be required; our team will be in touch.
On a normal day, the Project Administrator may work alone or with a team. The successful candidate will undertake the following duties and more as instructed by the Project Manager:
- Liaising with project stakeholders concerning project details and deliverables
- Assisting in the planning and implementation of projects
- Helping to coordinate and manage project tasks and deliverables
- Analysing data as required
- Conducting administrative duties, such as setting up meetings, drafting invoices and drawing estimates
- Tracking and reporting project progress
- Performing other duties assigned by the Project Manager in an orderly and efficient manner
Qualifications and Skills required include:
- A degree in Financial or Business Administration
- a minimum of 5 years Project Administration on a specific Project experience is NB
- Project Management training will place you above other applicants
- Financial and general administration experience is a MUST
- Be able to be flexible and adjust to change
- Experience with working remotely is key
Thank you and wishing you well!
As part of a Project Team, the applicant will be required to conduct all the admin functions relating to the Project they are assigned to. The Project Administrator reports directly to the Project Manager (PM) and works as a support function for the PM. The applicant will be assigned to a specific Project for its duration. Where the Project Administrator is assigned to a Program, the assignment duration will be Program based.
Exceptional organisational, time management, coordination skills are absolutely paramount, with a strong focus on record keeping and documentation and filing.
This includes but is NOT limited to:
- All email and telephonic communications relating to the project
- All financial administration and record keeping relating to the Project
- All official Letters and Correspondence relating to the Project
- Compiling periodic Project Reports
- Setting up and maintaining Project Meetings & schedules
- Compiling and maintaining Project meeting Notes and Agendas
- Updating, Maintaining and Following-up on Project Plan, tasks, issues and risks
- Liaising with suppliers, project team and Project customers for the duration of the project
- Maintain good relationships with project team, customers and suppliers for the entire duration of the project
- Liaise with Project Stakeholders and Project Manager on project activities
- Be able to work on multiple Projects concurrently
- Firm Personality focused on deliverables; but not a bully
- Your ability to engage and communicate effectively is key thus; applicant must be well spoken and able to present any project issues effectively
- Applicant should not require to be constantly managed, must be able to work Independently whilst still reporting to Project Manager
- Applicant must be able to receive instructions accurately and carry them out with precision
Deadline: 31 December, 2022
5No of vacancies
Office Time: Normal Office Hours