- Project Management
- MS Project
Hanani always requires Project Managers on any and all levels. This advert will run continuously in-order to meet this need and requirement for Project Management skills. The demand for Project Managers for our clients is greatest in the Information Technology space. Where specific project managers are required for specialist industries, our Recruitment team will post a separate advert.
Our IT Project Managers need to have a strong set of skills in order to do their job effectively, including:
- Advanced computer skills and in-depth knowledge of different operating systems, network administration and service desk administration
- Project management and leadership skills for managing projects and the teams involved with them
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to coordinate with team members and management and explain technical issues
- Analytical and problem-solving skills to handle any issues that occur during project completion
- Organisation and time management skills to keep projects on track and within budget
- Excellent resource planning and task scheduling skills
As a minimum we require Project Managers with the following skill sets:
- a minimum of 10 years Project Management related experience
- relevant Project Management Certification
- Project Management references from previously successfully completed Projects
- a Degree above your Project certification will place you above other applicants
Our IT Project Managers work in the technology department of an organisation, conducting, planning and implementing various technical projects either for the company or its clients to roll out. They’ll collaborate closely with the technical team to design various developments and to implement life-cycle methodologies for various software systems.
Our IT Project Managers work closely with clients to determine their company goals and strategise a plan for a new product release according to their needs and preferences. They then meet with employees to build a schedule and deadlines for the upcoming project. As the projects are being built by employees, the Project Manager continuously inspects it to ensure the progress remains on track with the client’s needs. Once it’s launched, they attend a post-project debriefing session with the clients
Our company works remotely on most of our assignments, thus the applicants needs to be able to work as such for the duration of the Project. This can be either at your own office location, at the client location or at the Project Implementation location. You will be notified of the specific location during the interview should you be selected.
Deadline: 31 December, 2022
8No of vacancies
Office Time: Normal Office Hours